PUMPKIN BROWN + Bear Bott AI2 with Bamboo InsertRegular price £21.99
The Bear Bott AI2 nappies feature a double row of waist poppers and crossover waist poppers for small babies.
A low hip stability popper prevents leaks and fabric bunching.
The outermost part of the nappy cover is high quality PUL (thermally bonded using heat, not chemicals) which makes the nappy waterproof, the inner layer of the nappy cover is faux suede cloth meaning only the softest of fabric is touching babies skin.
The AI2 nappy cover and stay dry insert option are quick drying, this is very important in our climate and it minimises the need to tumble dry, though these nappies can be tumble dried for short periods of time on a low heat setting.
Our AI2 nappy is suitable from newborn to busy toddler with over 14 different sized settings.
The All-in-Two nappy is the perfect convenient option. Slim, easy to use and reliable.
The AI2 features
- Beautiful unique patterns.
- A design that fits babies and toddlers from approx 9lb to 38lb.
- Easy to use snap buttons for quick nappy changes and the perfect fit.
- Includes one cloth nappy cover and one insert that poppers onto the cover.
- The cover is extremely quick drying which means if you have extra Bear Bott inserts you can have the cover washed and back in use very quickly. Alternatively if the faux suede cloth lining attached to our cover is dry upon changing your baby you can simply pop a fresh insert into place.
Bamboo - sustainable, quick drying and very absorbent.
It has a soft silky texture, is breathable and extremely comfortable against the skin. Made from environmentally friendly woven bamboo, it has very little impact on the environment as it can be cultivated naturally without the need for pesticides.
Bamboo is more absorbent than cotton, absorbing 60% more moisture and drying 20% faster. Natural fibres do take longer to dry so having a mixture of both insert options is a great idea.
Composition of Bamboo Insert - 85% Bamboo / 15% Polyester.
- Hand-designed on the East Coast of Scotland